(First of all I have to say that there is something weird going on with blogspot. My pictures are out of order and spaced weird. Oh well, here it goes anyway.)
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Neighborhood Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jason-Alisha-Rylee-Taylee-Treyson-Abree
(First of all I have to say that there is something weird going on with blogspot. My pictures are out of order and spaced weird. Oh well, here it goes anyway.)
6 comments:
I love it! I still have to finish my kids costumes. So what are you being for Halloween?
Fun costumes! I love the Jack Sparrow costume.
Lookin Good Smullin Kids!
Good Job! I almost didn't recognize Abree!
What fun costumes! I wish our neighborhood did fun stuff like that too. Have a fun Halloween tonight and a blast on your cruise too. Can't wait to hear ALL about it. (Well maybe not all of it since I'm sure there will be plenty of romance going on:)
So glad you put pics on of the kids' costumes. Jack Sparrow looks like he stepped out of the movie.
Post a Comment